Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (BSB30715)
Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (WHS) - Victoria
Across every industry in Australia there are natural risks and hazards associated in every workplace. A Certificate III in Work Health and Safety will equip you with the in-demand skills required by workers, managers and supervisors in a range of Work Health and Safety capacities.
Our fast-tracked Certificate III Work Health and Safety course can be completed in just two weeks at our Melbourne Work Health and Safety Training Centre, situated in the heart of Melbourne's Central Business District.
The cost to complete our Certificate III in Work Health and Safety is just $250 for Skills for Victoria eligible participants. Inquire today to see if you're eligible for Skills for Victoria funded training fees.
Without the Victorian Training Guarantee students will need to pay $1,320 to enroll in our Certificate III in Work Health and Safety.
|Course :||Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (BSB30715)|
|Course Code :||BSB30715|
|Duration :||Refer to Timetable|
Certificate III in Work Health and Safety Course Fees
Through the Victorian Training Guarantee
If you're eligible for the Victorian Training Guarantee (Skills for Victoria) then you'll only need to pay $250 to complete our Certificate III in Work Health and Safety training course. Further reductions apply for health care card holders.
Fee for Service (Non-eligible Students)
If you're unfortunately not eligible for the Victorian Training Guarantee then you can still attend this course by enrolling through fee for service pricing. The cost to complete the course in this situation would be $1,320. Payment plans are regularly available.
- Accreditation: Nationally accredited as BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- Duration: Six weeks
- Cost: $250*
- Training location: Melbourne Training Centre
Participants complete the BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety and will gain the following skills and knowledge to:
- Refer to OHS laws and regulations for evidence to support workplace OHS / WHS requirements
- Assist in the collection and analysis of workplace OHS/ WHS data such as incident reports
- Identify hazards and assess risks on domestic and commercial building sites and establish appropriate control measures for these hazards
- Consult with management, subcontractors and workers on OHS/ WHS concerns
- Participate in the effective communication of OHS/ WHS information, techniques and procedures to other team members
- Contribute to team innovation when addressing OHS/ WHS issues in the workplace
- Provide support to OHS specialists in resolving OHS/ WHS issues
- Research alternative pathways when seeking expert advice on OHS/ WHS issues.
For a full list of our Certificate III in Work Health and Safety course outline contact our Melbourne enrolments team today on (03) 9654 3000.
*This course is funded by the Victorian Government in conjunction with the Commonwealth Government. Eligibility criteria applies.
Units of competency
|BSBWHS302A||Apply Knowledge of WHS Legislation in the Workplace|
|BSBWHS303A||Partcipate in WHS hazard identification, risk assesment and risk control|
|BSBWHS304A||Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes|
|BSBWHS305A||Contribute to WHS issue resolution|
|PUAWER001B||Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations|
|BSBINM301A||Organise workplace information|
|BSBINN201A||Contribute to workplace innovation|
|BSBWHS406A||Assist with Responding to Incidents|
|BSBWOR301B||Organise personal work priorities and development|
|BSBWOR401A||Establish Effective Workplace Relationships|
Enrolling in a Certificate III in Work Health and Safety with BCM Training Australia's Melbourne Training Centre will accelerate your career.
There is inherent risk associated with many roles and tasks on building and construction sites. Identification of these workplace hazards, the assessment of risks and the implementation of plans to control these risks are important safety aspects covered in this Work Health and Safety training course.
Adding this Work Health and Safety qualification to your resume will put you in the spotlight for promotions into management and equip you with life-long skills.