NSW WorkCover Approved White Card Courses
White Card NSW
We offer NSW WorkCover approved White Card Courses for $90 at our Parramatta and Sydney CBD Training Centres. All students must provide 100 points of original identification to satisfy Safework NSW (formerly Workcover NSW) and unfortunately we cannot allow you to attend the course unless you comply with the Government requirements.
If you plan on working in the construction industry, or if you're an existing worker and need to re-new your White Card, then you've come to the right place. BCM Training Sydney offers NSW WorkCover approved White Card courses throughout the week.
Intakes are available at the Parramatta and Sydney CBD training centres One-day white card sessions run for 6.5 hours Course fees are set at $90 and this includes your White Card certificate and NSW SAfework (formerly NSW WorkCover) card.
- Duration: One-day classroom-based White Card course - 6.5 hours
- Accreditation: Nationally accredited as Work Safely in the Construction Industry (CPCCOHS1001A)
- Available in: Parramatta, Sydney
- Course fee: $90 - Book Now
A requirement of Safework NSW NSW WorkCover (formerly Workcover) is that all students attending a White Card course in New South Wales present 100 points of ID.
This is a matter of importance. Students that don't provide 100 points of ID on the day of their course won't be able to commence training. Learn more about providing 100 points of ID
The combination of documents presented must include date of birth, current NSW residential address, photograph and signature.
What to Bring
You will need to bring the following items on the day of your White Card course.
- A black or blue pen
- 100 points of ID - Learn more about providing 100 points of ID
- A copy of your USI - Unique Student Identifier - What is a USI number?
Contact us or book your White Card course online today.
- Book your white card over the phone - Tel: (02) 9281 1555
- Email us to book your white card - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your white card online - Using the table below
What do I need to bring for my White Card course?
It's a mandatory requirement of NSW WorkCover that you bring the following items with you to your course.
White Card Online
Training providers in New South Wales are not allowed to offer online White Card courses due to state regulator requirements set by the NSW WorkCover department. Beware of low-cost online offers from interstate training providers.